Your business is losing more juice than it has to!Discover an endless and delicious return on investment!
When was the last time you sat down with your team to review the strategic plans for the next year or 90-Days? Knowing the political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental drivers in your industry is key for driving strategic management and growth in your business. A solid strategic meeting cadence and methodology allows your team to cut through the noise and choose an improvement path that will yield the highest value and focus on the right things.
- We have helped food and beverage businesses across the Atlantic Region increase average ticket size, increase distribution through the ideal channels, market to the ideal customer, shift to online-first sales, and see the score daily to understand where the next pivot needs to land.
This is Your Story To Tell!
You will learn about the principles, methods, and tools of high performing organizations
Work with Symplicity (half-day session, one-on-one) to develop a plan for your business. Focus on understanding:
- Customers (the problem you solve for who, value)
- Financials (P&L/Value Stream, Cash)
Strategy Development and Execution
Participate in strategy-focused Zoom calls on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Monthly – Strategic Execution (½ day)
- Quarterly – Strategic Choice (2 days)
EXPERTS ON CALL.
This is your story to tell! Are you ready to make it happen?
Swain Chartered Professional Accountants Inc.
“The biggest benefit of FAST is the fact you get access to Symplicity’s team of seasoned, experienced advisors and experts. They assess your business quickly and see the right path forward. Symplicity takes you through a rigorous process, but if you follow their system, the results are significant.”
John Swain, CEO
LET’S TALK & DISCOVER TOGETHER
400 St George Street
Moncton, NB, E1C 1X4
21 Raddall Ave
Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1L4