We are expanding our Halifax & Moncton teams!
Symplicity Designs exists to make the world a better place, one organization at a time starting here in Atlantic Canada. We help organizations improve, innovate, and grow. But what does that mean? It means we are trusted, every day, to help organizations solve their toughest problems. You can act as a key support in this transformation work, especially by being a reliable and trusty co-pilot to our Lead Organization Designers who work every day with our clients.
On client-facing days, you are responsible for:
- Managing client experience in tandem with the Lead Organizational Designer
- Coordinating set-up, including logistics and all required material on-hand
- Supporting Lead Organization Designers as they work with and present to clients
- Documenting key messages, relevant notes, and assigned actions throughout the day
Behind the scenes, you are responsible for:
- Coordinating session start times, end times, and location with the client
- Coordinating content prep for the day with the Lead Organizational Designer
- Coordinating venues, accommodations, and catering with the Event Planner
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of client invoices, including billable expenses
- Ensuring Symplicity’s shared calendar reflects the most up-to-date client engagements
- Ensuring Symplicity’s shared drive includes the most up-to-date client files
- Tracking client improvement results and overall status
- Submitting presentable and timely documentation, notes, and report-outs to the client
Attributes that lead to success in this role include:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Attention to (and appreciation for) finer details and tying up loose ends
- Comfortable in a second seat rather than the lead chair
- Valid drivers’ license
- Willingness to travel: within 1 hour of the HRM weekly, to the Moncton head office bi-monthly, and annually to our 3-Day Summer AGM Retreat.
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate variable start and end times per week, depending on the client
- In-depth experience with the Google Suite (especially Drive & Sheets), and Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
Talent comes in all sizes and shapes. You should have a degree or a life experience equivalent. We are looking for students of the liberal arts, talented engineers, teachers, self-educated women and men to apply. Those familiar with leading change, Lean Six Sigma, and those with project management experience are especially encouraged to apply. If you have none of these lines on your resume but match the rest and have a desire to learn and grow, please apply! It has been our experience that those who have had two or more professional jobs before joining Symplicity have an immediate sense of the uniqueness of our culture.
We are looking to groom local brilliance, bring back the talent that has left the region, or welcome incredibly skilled newcomers to one of the best parts of Canada.
If you want to make Atlantic Canada a better place to live – please apply!
If you believe in business for the community – please apply!
If this excites you but you are concerned about your qualifications, take a chance and apply.
To Apply send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]