Leading in Uncertain Times
Brought to you FREE by Symplicity Designs
Thursday, October 8 at 1 PM ADT
Business owners are facing uncertain times.
In this 30-minute free masterclass, CEO Matt Symes, breaks down key performance principles that business leaders can apply to their business immediately.
Take 30-minutes out of your day to learn the foundation to get your business through to the other side.
What You’ll Learn:
- Symplicity’s proven process to help you make effective strategic choice
- How to make the most of the 3 main components of your business – Purpose, Process and People
- Recognize the most important asset in your business and how to best leverage it
- Understand what best-performing organizations do differently in good times and bad
- Next steps to get ahead of the current economic environment
Meet your instructor:
Matt Symes, CEO of Symplicity
Matt Symes is a serial entrepreneur, portfolio manager, and recovering academic.
Under Matt’s leadership, Symplicity Designs has supported 400+ companies and non-profit organizations through growth and crisis management over the past eight years. Matt has also acquired a number of companies to transform and grow.