Symplicity Diagnostic Services
Learn which areas of your business need a tune-up.
Some Of Our Clients
Do you want to improve your business, but don’t know where to start?
Symplicity’s Diagnostic Service provides small and medium-sized business owners with a holistic assessment of their organization. It highlights the areas that require the most significant improvements to maximize performance. Our design experts analyze an organization’s finances, marketing, operations, sales and more to provide our clients with solutions to their biggest constraints.
What you’ll get from your diagnosis:
- An assessment of your entire business
- An understanding of the key risks your business faces over the next 24 months
- An analysis of how your business is performing compared to your competitors and industry leaders
- Clear recommendations on where you should focus your business improvement
- A one-on-one discussion with one of our experts
Matt Symes, CEO of Symplicity
Matt Symes is a serial entrepreneur, portfolio manager, and recovering academic. He’s the winner of the Halifax Chamber of Commerce’s 2021 Business Leader of the Year Award.
Under Matt’s leadership, Symplicity Designs has supported 400+ companies and non-profit organizations through growth and crisis management over the past eight years.
When it comes to Symplicity’s own human resources, Matt and the leadership team have worked extremely hard to create a culture that supports its employees in every facet of life.